Monday, August 24, 2020

Declaration

 

The comfort comes in knowing that I am built for Battle!!  Sometimes I felt I was on a team, looked around and I was solo.  As a solo child, I've come to realize that traveling alone is one of my attributes.  Through it, all I've stayed in the fight. Had I not, my portfolio wouldn’t be so promising and BRiGHT.  My mantra is to never give up.  My head is big and hard, thankfully I have wisdom there, or else it would be useless.  Anyone or anything that is detrimental to your vision, leave them behind.  That's the PAST.  Walk away!!  Any doubt and distractions that you create for yourself ... Walk Away.  Your gifts and abilities are Blessed from GOD!  Lean on GOD, trust in GOD, count on GOD lay your burdens before GOD!!


It's my hope that your dreams, desires, and hardships will lift and manifest into a fulfilling richness in your life, that brings you to love peace and Joy.  Lastly, at this stage of my life, I'm only interested in consistency, stability, loyalty, and respect.  For those in your life who fall short in their ability to connect with you, it's okay to leave them in yesterday and love them for what they were/are despite their journey, it's no longer on part with yours.  The glass is full!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?


No comments:

Post a Comment