Friday, July 13, 2012

Arduous/TGIF

Happy Friday .... Let's talk about it!

Difficult times builds character, it shows integrity and a qualified inner strength. In the midst of troubled and challenging times, when you're in the thick of things, often you're not very aware of the end result or outcome, tenacity gives you the extra added vigor that is required to exist in those moments. We cling to prayer, GOD is ever present though not always coming at the precise time that we would like. In those impatient times, we have in our arsenal a sixth sense, sometimes we shoot ourselves in the foot by second guessing the warnings signs and not taking heed.

We have all live through some arduous times, and have encountered unfair situations, which has left angry residue, that pushed you to your breaking point where you just screamed, yelled and cried. No one ever said that life would be perfect, but if you put in the work, due dilligence rewards fairness in more cases than not, it will reveal itself. Continue to do the good work, put in the time that's required, be an angel to all that you meet even when you know that some have nothing but the devil in them, trying to drain you of every decent breath you grasp. We call that taking the high road, because experience has taught us that those lessons learned, were perfected when we were in a valley.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

11 comments:

  1. Every word is so true !! I LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every word is so true !! I LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely true. you always give us so great words. thanks for your consistency.
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. powerful words kevin, I love the way that you spin words to the reader understands they power that they possess within. Good job.
    Jeffery Veal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a work in progress, trying my best everyday. The more I live its revealed to me that no easy roads you put in what you want to recieve. it takes constant hard work.
    judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. kev' my man this lethal, you kill with your words and you flip it where people actually get your mesage, i think that you should be a preacher. ya heard?
    jae'

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is good stuff. I like it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's 5pm. and I'm out of her.....great words babe. see ya next week.
    cherice

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant Kevin and so right on time. luv you much.

    n.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's the end of my business day and i'm just opening my emails for the day, this was such a good piece, I have really been dealing with some demons lately, and your email really hit the nail on the head, so i need to man up and spoke on it, which i will do this weekend.
    thanks brother
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete
  11. life is very strange because I'm presently in a valley. your tgif was well said and it hit me where I live. just the type of wake up call that I needed.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete