Saturday, July 25, 2020

Angels watching Over Us ...

Today I bask in memories of the many wonderful times and blessings of you in my life.  It was always your tender care and easy-breezy ways of your unconditional love.  From day one GOD was always your center, the core of you Oooh and those noon Rosary Prayers were LEGEND.  Your lowkey approach, quiet in your nature and spirit.  The teachings were always direct, specialized and  consistent with the good Bible, put GOD first and to leave things along when ‘that ain’t your business’.
I sometimes cry that you are no longer here, but then quickly laughter and smiles come into place.  We had the best of times. though briefer than I would've liked.  Today I take comfort in knowing that
you're with Mark, healed and finally at peace resting.  Spreading your wonderment to all who are in need of your excellent charm, food, wisdoms and you’re wholeheartedly laughter.

I'm Keeping my eyes  and thoughts on Jackie, Michael, Seneca, Shontela, Jon-Marie. Carrington, Creighton, Kameron, Kenzie. Alana, Zaria, Jaelynn and Keith.  Needless to say, my work is cut out
for me:-) πŸ’•  Happy Heavenly Birthday πŸŽ‚
As Always I’m remembering you and your beautiful face and spirit ❤️ πŸ’― πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment