Thursday, July 16, 2020

It’s Remarkably Simple Actually ...

Having grown up in Suburbia.  I often time viewed my life through Rose colored glasses.  The view never obscure.  I roamed with a certain freedom.  Never did I once realize that race would play a major part in my world, in my life period.  If we were friends, the least thing that mattered to me, was the pigmentation of a persons skin tone.  Call me naive ... in actuality, I was.  Today I only want to share my world with those, who have full understanding of what my post speaks to.  If you’re offended, or feel alienated.  Perhaps this isn't the friendship and conversation for you.  However if you’re curious, if you want to dialogue, I’m always very open.  I’ve learned that the greatest understandings have come from a once tense conversation.  I’m here!


No comments:

Post a Comment