Friday, July 19, 2013

Hmph/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets Talk about it!!

In the midst of a storm is a calmness, one that can be very unsettling and eerie. We travel down the same familiar roads, yes our approach and path may be different, but the address and destination is the inevitable same. Expiration has a date, a deadline for all and not just for some. To think, feel and understand is when we immerse ourselves in cultures and situations that are more unfamiliar than the safety net most tend to dwell in, simply because its 'comfortable' and 'familiar'. We cry out for help and compassion, but we lack empathy of a walk thats out of our normal. To seek is to find, to discover is where the truth fosters. Awareness is the compensation that governs the greatest life rewards.

I call your name, you did not answer, I reached out for you, but you weren't there. Ive grown accustomed to your face, though now I cant remember what you look like, every now and then I feel you near, and it warms my heart, or Ill think of a lovely afternoon that we spent and in the best of times I find myself laughing out loud because you've always done right by my heart, yes I remember you, youre my ole soul. The trees that we climb. the branches, strong and weak introduces us to boundaries and limitations. Our mentors and heroes all are impactful in shaping our core and foundation. Collectively we must take part in the betterment for all. Ideals and structure shouldn't die, they should be reinforced.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/agwHLeTLlBQ

Best'

9 comments:

  1. Thank You kind sir. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend with the visual words :-)
    Thanks for letting me share in your gift!!
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a Jewel to is Kevin. You really have a way about yourself and a way with words. Stay on your path, its only a matter of time!

      Racquel W.

      Delete
  3. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for providing
    this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not resist commenting. Well written

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. These are actually great ideas
    in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some good points
    here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday Mr.Knighton. You always maje my day very direct and to the point!!
    Miracles and blessings to you.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I read your new stuff regularly. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete