Friday, August 23, 2013

Disconnected/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

Disconnect, fading, disappearing all are hollow words. Was I ever really here?
purpose hmmmm did I have a purpose. Crazy is the best word to describe the state of the world. The madness is unacceptable. The blatant disrespect that most see, and chose to overlook, because its easier to tread life and not ruffle feathers, instead of putting your voice to a cause. Im so thoroughly disgusted by what big brother choses to filter our mainstream with. You are smarter than what you're being given credit for. Again its easier to look the other way, but the word, coward or passive will never be attached to my name. I came to leave my legacy,
and I Intend to do it by any means necessary. My place can only be filled by me, the same goes for you also.

Numbness, distant and unavailable are the words that defines 'void'. A worthy
cause fought and lost does not defy your efforts. Gallantly has its credentials too. Your presence is required for this journey called life, and an absence markis for the group who opted for an easy way out, the word better known or suited for them is 'loser'. Kinda harsh? Well today its the hand that the world dealt you, are you playing against the odds?  Disconnection forms when distance is present.  A friendships/relationships are a two way street, not a dead end.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/jbF6sB11HUA

Best'


8 comments:


  1. I am in fact happy to glance at this website posts which consists of lots of useful facts, thanks for providing these

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,I like your writing so much! Please continue to share your blessing with your readers. Lets keep up a correspondence more
    Im a writer too, I require an expert in this area
    to solve my problem. May be that's you! Having a look at your complete blogsite, i think that youre what Im looking for.
    Alliana

    ReplyDelete

  3. Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending some time and actual effort to
    produce a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the return to hard hitting journalism. Life isnt a pretty sight all the time. We have bumps and bruises to deal with and address.

    Feliciano

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here
    at web, but I know I am getting knowledge all the time
    by reading thes good articles or reviews.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

  6. ӏ've already been online now for nearly three today, and after I ran across blogger.com on http://kevinkspeaks.blogspot.com/, I was very delighted to.. Honestly, I think that if more bloggers and siteowners introduced content like yours, the web would be even more beneficial than it now is.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Very shortly this web site will be famous among all blog visitors, due to it's pleasant content

    ReplyDelete

  8. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of
    plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced
    but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
    Do you know any ways to help stop content from being
    stolen? I'd definitely appreciate

    ReplyDelete