Friday, September 20, 2013

Spiral/TGIF


Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets talk about It!!
What a week, so dazed and confused, I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had to get centered, pause and breathe. Its understanding how to walk and flow with the Universe. There's a God and a Heaven and it waits for us all. Its what we do on the interim that fully determines our fate and circumstance. Humility can be very humbling. Ever minute, second and hour is valued and precious. Try to be beneficial in your approach in all you do. Big brother is not the eyes that you should concern yourself. Building your house the various sizes, shapes and landscapes are direct reflections of you. Be very careful not to misrepresent yourself. Critical lessons learned will help you to advise the next one on how to avoid a misfortunate ordeal. We all have battles that we fight, Im never to assume that mine is greater than yours.

The outside shell might show confidence, but inner turmoil can do the most damage. So before you take your struggles and shortcomings out on someone else, remember two sides are a vital key in understanding. Lets not continue to damage a hindered soul. The life that you live presently, represents a grace now. Whatever your age is, its only represented once. Each year of life, comes with a purpose. Socrates said it best 'An unexamined life isn't worth living'. Quantify your presence.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

Best'

Kevin Knighton




10 comments:


  1. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog
    and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!
    Que

    ReplyDelete
  3. O looooooove this one. Soooooooo good for my soul.
    Happy Friday,

    Jaelynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life has complications, its how we deal when we are in battle. The recovery isnt guaranteed. Thanks for tye conversation this week.

    Youre the best.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. All is well and hopefully the same for you!! Just know I will always be on board…your words are so impactful.
    Thanks for sharing your gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre such a great writer. The ways that you express yourself is divine. You are Church for me on a Friday. I always get my dose from you. Continued success.

    Diane K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo whats up papi? I havent seen you in a minute. Its good 2 see that youre STILL doing your thang thang. What happened wirh the book? Contact me with the updates on you.

    Jose'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Firday sor. Always a goof messahe.

    Kamariom

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's certainly a great deal to learn about this issue. I really like all
    of the points you covered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wnjoy reading your work. I must admit I like it more when your more controversial. Life and its tough topics are worth rattling the cage about. Just a thought. Keep pushing through.

      Jae

      Delete