Friday, June 20, 2014

Sunrise/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

The beauty of a Sunrise is when you can look to Heaven, with appreciation of the world in which we live.  Creativity comes from the strangest of places and at the weirdest times.  I tend to be nocturnal, but the contradiction is that I really enjoy nighttime sleep.  Something about replenishing your body is a complete honor to our Heavenly Father's journey.  As I continue on my quest, Im very content with the 'cracks in mister perfect' me.  LoL  Im living to write and tell of my journey and my testimony.  Some days the stories are better than others, by the grace of God I'm still here in the race AND I'm competing.  Being a man of my word, can make my journey a lonely island, but quickly I realize that Im never alone, even at the times when Im lonely.

Sunrise is renewal, opportunity meeting the possibilities of the unknown.  In the bigger scheme of things, the wonderment lies in the imperfections.  Find you new motivations, resilience lies in your discovery.  People will come and go in your life, whats real never fails.   The luxury of life is when you are able to communicate with the Angel on your shoulders, protecting you from the wrong turns and false moves, we call it grace from our Most High.  Remember the sun rises and the sun sets, both equally a lovely vision.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/c-_paw0g_kE

Best'


Kevin Knighton
https://www.facebook.com/KevinKnighton360
www.Instagram.com/KevinKnighton_Callins

5 comments:

  1. Look at you Mister Man. You're looking great Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff and such a handsome face and BIG lower region. LoL you are REALLY trying to sell it all. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly gifted Mr. Knighton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such elegance in your touch. Always very wise and much tenderness.

    ReplyDelete