Friday, October 10, 2014

Absorb/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

Operate from a place of power and not brokenness.  Thats what I tell myself a lot these days.  Strength comes from within, you never know what you're made of, until you're pushed to the extremes of your soul.  While both, the successes and failures, of the past are constantly attempting to alter my ego and emotions.  I know whence comes my health, my purpose and my reason.  I'm determined to keep moving forward, staying focused, hoping, still wishing and always seeking, to live to the best of my abilities.  At the end of the day whether those emotions arise again, I continue to walk tall, perseverance is my only option.

A unique messenger shared a powerful piece of information with me, broken is damaged, but can be heal.  Messages comes in all forms, if you're not paying attention,  a blessing can be blocked.  I say get behind me Satan, as I continue to pray for my foes.   I encourage you to live in the 'now' presence, not worrying about the past, or being anxious about the future.  God is ever present, loving, forgiving and accepting.   I send Love and Light to you, its the perfect movement. 

What Are You Doing With a Your Life?

(http://youtu.be/1VuKLGjrrRI)

Best'


Kevin Knighton
https://www.facebook.com/KevinKnighton360
www.Instagram.com/KevinKnighton_Callins

No comments:

Post a Comment