Saturday, November 5, 2016

Blac Chyna shuts down Wendy ...


WHOA - Blac Chyna shuts down Man-beast Williams, saying 'Wendy .. Wendy .. Wendy" have you lost your motherfuckin mind hoe? How dare you speak on me, my fiancĂ©, and my mom like you were at the Christmas table with us?! I find it so funny how you love to talk about Rob and his insecurities like at a point in time you wasn’t a fat 400 pound ass bitch on the radio! You telling him to put some some bass in his voice? You want him to be like Kevin? Right you want Rob to put some bass in his voice and a fist upside my head next right? You want him to be like your husband? Rob is MY MAN! MINE! I love him for who he is which is why we are together. Therefore it doesn’t fucking matter what you “Think” or “Want” him to be he’s not for you Bitch! Then let’s not talk about this Lil vendetta you have with my mom. Wendy Bitch you’re cruisin’ Honestly, truly.. You go out there talking about my family like you just hit the pipe backstage! When I decided to do this show I knew I would be letting the world see us. But your horse face ass woke up on the wrong side of the stable and decide to go overboard with your fuck boy comments. Bitch fuck you ! “P” body ass hoe ???? @wendyshow@wendyshow @wendyshow



No comments:

Post a Comment