Friday, June 23, 2017

Truth Standing


Colin Kaepernick says, " I have made my decision I will not be participating in this organization called the NFL anymore they don't value what I stand for so I must leave because my activism and the love I have for my people and most importantly building these kids minds with confidence and love for self, Means more to me than any Superbowl Ring. I want black kids to see me and think, 'Okay, he's carrying himself as a black man, and that's how a black man should carry himself. I'm going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed." 🏈👑👑👑👑✊✊✊📚📚📚📚#Justice #Oppression #BlackLivesMatter #SpeakUp #FuckBeingSubmissive #Genocide #Warrior #SpeakTheFuckUp #nomoresilence #FuckFear #Poltical #neverliveinfear #Black #colinkaepernick #nomorepolicebrutality #NFL #Boycott #nflmemes  #Activist #activism #BMore #baltimore #dmv #Decolonize #HueyPNewton #BlackExcellence #49ers #Sanfrancisco #PhilandoCastile #BlackPanthers #TheBlackPanthers #BlackPantherParty

No comments:

Post a Comment