Friday, March 10, 2023

I will remember you … ALWAYS

‘I felt that if I didn't, write about it, or acknowledge it….  then it would not be real. This pain cuts sooooo deep.  I so didn't see this one coming. You were such a strong determined soldier.’

My Dearest ‘Pattie Ann’ ... You will remain Forever in my Heart.  You were a rare special breed. Thanks for being a part of my life, and for going above and beyond, the call of duty.
You came to my rescue, an additional 22 years, longer than
my Mother wasn't allowed.  You stepped in, and never
missed a beat. Wherever I was concerned. You were there.
Witnessing you take your last breath today, on your terms, was quite extraordinary. You lived your life, to the fullest. 

I LOVE you!! Job well done!! I’ll see you when I get there!! Please kiss Mom, Dad Grandmother, Ame, Arliss for me. 💔 

No comments:

Post a Comment