Monday, June 5, 2023

The lovely gifted Chameleon


C H A M E L E O N - G I F T  #shelea #sheleafrazier #heavenlygifted #theclarksisters …. Okay, here it goes. Anyone and EVERYONE who knows me, fully understand my love affair with The Voice (Whitney). When she passed … damn and it’s still hard to say those words a decade later.  I’m a music connoisseur, generally, the one who is up on anything new and hot. I’m the introduction. I love a great special gifted voice. I watched the ‘Black Music Honors’ tribute to SWV, thanks to the post from the fab Brian A. Morgan. The features vocalist gave me reasons to check back in and have me excited again. I still have my favorite females post 2012, but I’m talking 2023. I did my research and clearly, I was living under a rock. The trip is … we have a major thing in common, the love for Whitney Houston. Then mix in her love for gospel, great songwriters Alan and Marilyn Bergman (Pretty World-Tribute album) and the genius of Stevie Wonder, Quincy Jones and the Clark Sisters. Shelea has covered The Iconic Aretha Franklin and Charlie Chaplin's Smile.  I’m a NEW fan, late to the party, but clearly, I’ll be the last one to leave. Thank you #Shelea’ … I’ve found my smile again, and it’s gigantic just like Whitney’s was. And in the words of Whitney Houston, she would say, that girl can SANG!! Where’s the Lie? #kevinknighton360



 

No comments:

Post a Comment