Thursday, February 8, 2024

I get it Mo’Nique …


As  I sat and watched Oscar Winner Mo’Nique on Shannon Sharpe’s ‘Club Shay Shay’.  A million emotions ran through my mind.  She and I had a very similar journey. Mine lasted twelve years, hers about the same length of time.  MANY lies were told, while we both sat back in the cut and watched the deception and allowed the chips to fall where they may.  She left her family behind, my ‘what was left of my paternal’ side of my’ family left me behind, and threw stones and hid …  ALL ‘Christians 👀 

One thing I know for sure … with TRUTH you don’t have to remember a thing, the story will ALWAYS remain the same.  It’s a hurtful situation, you either sink or swim. NOT everyone will care about your side.  If there’s nothing for them to gain, why would they care about your story or feelings. Strength builds character … if they really knew Mo’Nique or myself, all would have realized that we don’t cowar or break. 

What I learned MOST is that at some point, your MUST forgive and move on, or it will DESTROY you. All parties involved know where Truth begins and where the LIE ends.  I chose to walk in gratitude and faith. GOD will never fail you, even when you think he has. I hope Mo’Nique will let the healing begin … Oprah, Tyler, Steve, Kevin Hart, Will Packer and Tiffany Haddish …all will have to walk in atonement. Wipe your hands and love them from afar, and be glad, for the good times. We wish them well

*** Side note .we’re BOTH Sagittarius … for some reason, we have a need for the wrong to be righted … truthfully some time it doesn’t happen. 🤷‍♂️ *** #monique #kevinknighton #survivors 

No comments:

Post a Comment