Saturday, July 6, 2024

Happy (75th) Goddess


A - RAGING - BEAUTY #phyllishyman #happyheavenlybirthday #gonetoosoon💔 #unapologetic #gifted #gorgeous #hilarious #driven #conflicted I remember making the announcement of Hyman’s passing, on June 30, 1995.. I saw her at Kimballs East a few months prior to her death, she’s was Happy and being her Hilarious self.  A few days later, I saw her again, I offered to buy her breakfast, without missing a beat her reply was ‘are you going to treat my band too’ 👀 LOL It still saddens me, how some of the super talented ones,seldom get their due. That was always one of her frustrations. She was tired of fighting the industry and personal demons. On her second suicide attempt, she was successful. I still remember, her laughter, smile, beauty and the wonderful gift of voice, that she left us with. My Father battled the same struggles. I hope that both souls are at FINALLY at Peace. Happy Heavenly 75th Phyllis. #kevinknighton360

No comments:

Post a Comment