Friday, September 17, 2010

Messenger/TGIF

Happy Friday,
I was thinking about messages and how were are disciples brought forth to a set pace with patterns that make up the education that becomes the imperative force in our lives. I've often wondered why it's so hard for people to hear messages that have constantly been presented to them. Most times its situations of not being ready to fully hear the truth, which only speaks to the work that needs to be presented forth in your growth ability Seeking knowledge and wisdom is giving yourself the full due diligence with the tools in which you've been given.

For The Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding - Proverbs 2:6

Living and being present is about the understanding of the flow to your life and the people that you encounter. I can never stress this enough, we must make the most of our time here on earth, it goes so by so very fast, and can be taken away in an instant. Like a message in a bottle that sentiment has carried a wealth of information for thousands of years. Remember information and enlightenment can come in the form of a two year old, if you're open to the delivery. Words and good will should be shared with sincerity, as you never know what kind of impression you've left on someone. Messengers are works of the master, so when someone shares knowledge with you, it's not to be greeted with resistance, it should be welcomed.

Footprints that lead, eyes that communicate, hands that greet, chirping birds that sing outside on your windowsill, should all be utilized, so please pay attention to signs, some of them are there as a warning, some are there to educate and others are to teach, knowing which one that you are called on to do, could change at any given moment. Constructive criticisms aren't so much meant to tear you down, but more so to build you up, the thing that matters most is that the messenger cared enough to take the time to notice and pay attention, when given such a honor, shouldn't you see it as the reward?

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

9 comments:

  1. you better preach Deacon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your last paragraph is especially important to me right now as I continue to pray for guidance on next steps and praying that I won’t miss the “signs or indicators”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your words. I hope you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thoughts Kevin, I like how you flow with your concepts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a messenger on many days, and I'm continue to let good guide my light and my way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kevin,
    How are you? It's hard to believe that these words come from you, in school you were always so shy and interverted, every week when I read your TGIF i'm constantly impressed and shocked that you had all of this wisdom. I met your mother a few times, I can clearly see where you get your annointing from. You are a messenger and God truly utilizes your gifts. I'm very impressed.
    Beth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of your best messages.I can really relatioe to the idea of a messenger and the many forms that they come in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Kevin I'm just getting in from a long weekend and I wished that I opened your mail before I lfet, because I really needed to hear your words. Never too late.

    ReplyDelete