Friday, January 7, 2011

Are You Ready for new Britney Spears .....


The 'hey yall' ditzy singer/lipsyncing Britney Spears returns to music with her new single entitled "Hold it against me". The cover art work is worth the money, so I'm on board, one thing that Hollywood loves is a little bit of crazy...and truthfully it keeps it all very interesting, another thing about this industry, is how fickle it can be, if you stay away too long, someone else is waiting in the wings to take your place. Stay tune and lets how this story unfolds to Britney...

4 comments:

  1. OMG...that picture is HOT. Britney is my bitch...can't wait to hear her new song. Fuck Gaga and the rest Britney is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot pix of Brit Brit.....I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britney is back bitches, so hear her roar.
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I love this song.

    ReplyDelete