Friday, January 21, 2011

Reverence/TGIF

Happy Friday,
A sense of purpose a reason to be, things that inspire us are all things that we hold a certain reverence for, and in life all things are done in a certain order, and history books are bound to repeat, because all that we're experiencing, those that came before us had that same experience, but with completion because their chapter had an ending. As we come to acknowledge God's presence in our life we become centered and have proper foundation..

Leaning on others is a part of the journey, and knowing when it's your turn to let someone lean on you. The all about 'me' person is never one who will understand their purpose and their worth. To think outside the box means that you're open to a different resolve, some will criticize and the very one who wants to critique is the one whose life is on 'idle'.

Yesterdays is the past and cannot be recalled and those who have transitioned imprinted a staple on our hearts, which obviously left a lasting impression, and that's due to reverence, it's doesn't seem like the 'new breed' of today fully understand their history, but without the struggles and conquest, their world, our world would be a different reality than what we know it to be. We are vessels to serve, protect, teach and honor, remember to whom much is given, much is required.

11 comments:

  1. man I so needed to hear this message this morning. thanks again, and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn you're still at this, do you get paid to write these? I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always give me something to think about...and i look forward to your words every week. y now musicaly selection this time?
    Cheyanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled across your blog this morning..and I've been ready your thoughts...very captivating. I'm back to Michael Jackson's passing..you really on are your game and the TGIF's are awesome.
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite TGIF's from you. Thanks so much. Prince is another "One of a kind" Your'e the best baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one Kev' ... you are flowing nicely. Might need to set this one to music and spoken word. You should come through next week.
    Kamaall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let the church say AMEN. You are ministering to many people because you are annointed. Please continue to share and don't block your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how can I get on your email list? i enjoy your writing, but I sometimes miss your TGIF's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed this today, I've been struggling trying to find my way and my purpose. Your deeds will not go undone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just checking my emails from the week, thanks for the very uplifting words. after my crazy work week, you were just what the doctor ordered.
    genieve

    ReplyDelete