Friday, October 4, 2013

Convinced/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

I'm convinced that the past was monumental, but without a shadow of a doubt, I know the best is yet to come.   Channeling every lesson learned I  ferociously plow into all the possibilities of the new.
Its an exciting time in the world, however large or small opportunity is opportunity; its up to you to cease the day.  Stop being afraid of change, its so absolutely necessary for you to grow.   You might lose some things, but you'll find the gain to be so much greater.  In time you'll realize that taking the higher road is the only road, and dirt settles at the bottom.  I am convinced that misery loves company, and negativity can be replaced.  Remember you're allowed to chase 'hope' its within your grasp.  Its a free tool of life.
 

My opinions and ideas have always been about individuality, to fully think for myself and to not let intimidation sway my decision.   Mistakes are a character builders.   People don't necessarily want the advice that they ask for. they want the justification.  I count it all joy which keeps me actively in pursuit for truth and wisdom.  Some will try to piss on your dreams and convince you that its rain. Don't you fall for it.  Satan roams the earth on a regular basis and its your right to rebuke him.  Why is it that 'Hurt people' hurt other people?   Its a lethal poison. If you allow that behavior to co-exist in your world.  Healing is rising to the challenge of whats real.   Walk in knowing that 'No weapon formed against you shall prosper' its another protective shield that you possess when you live in divine gratitude.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?



19 comments:

  1. This one was VERY and in your face. I would love to hear more of your thoughts on this subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Mr. Knighton. I heard your radio show this morning. You are really a natural. The advice you gave was wonderful. I would really like to see what you could do in the Literature world. You intigue abd Inspire me.

    Lauren Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job this morning Kevin. You are so informative and very funny. Keep up the good work. Im a fan.
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million for this one. You hit ne right between the eyes. Your focus is sharp and on point. I would love to be in contact with you personally, Is that possible? Your direct approach is refereshing, not a lot fake fluff.

    Chloe S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man, I just stumbled upon your 360's. talk about a complete cgange. Uts good to know that youre not always so preachy:-) You actually are quite funny and a little harsh.

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday. Heard you this morning. Good stuff! im so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do get something from ur words ,thanks :) u complete my week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kevin, I just wanted thank you for your thoughts over the years. You literally saved me from the edge. Reading your words and thoughts has let me know that Im not insane. Thanks for your consistency by staying true to what you started. Hopefully one day the world will get to know your works as we your followers have come to know. Thanks again for helping me live in Gratitude.

    Margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I join in on Margot's sentinents.
      God bless you brother. I truly thank you.

      Delete
    2. Margot GET OUT OF MY HEAD:-))
      Seriously I totally agree. Kevin Knighton, you are my weekly Church srv. I love that you give Devotion. Your are a chosen one.
      Im happy to witness your gift.

      Delete
    3. Margot you are dpor on.
      Kevin Kevin Kwvin, you are Heaven Sent. Blessings

      Char

      Delete
  9. Hurt people for some reason think its okay to hurt other people. They tend not to see the scorn marks that they leave on others.
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good one. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  11. I taking your thoughts home with me BUT right now its happy hapoy. So here's a toast to you!!!

    Cheers

    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Friday to you. This is just what I needed to read today. I love how u said to rebuke Satan. People are not always genuine and their motuves arent always apparent unitially, but eventually their true colors show.
    Thanks gor the reminder.
    Martell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again my friend you've coined the head on the nail!!! Get out of my head

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a groovy read fella. I can wrap my mind around your words.
    Gii

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lot of people have hidden agendas. Its up to you to pay attention to who you invite into your life. Thanks for good topic of conversation.

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. You offer great wisdom. Thanks for enlightening us with your vision. Such a wonderful read.

    Leif

    ReplyDelete