Friday, October 11, 2013

Fluency/TGIF


Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets Talk about It!!

Lets learn to Cultivate more joy, creativity and love in our lives.  Faith does not need evidence, but it needs every bit of substance.  God's hands will not move on your behalf if your beliefs and acts are contrary.  If you ask for it from him, if you 'expect' It WILL come to you.  Let your thoughts, words and actions align themselves so that their may be fluency in all channels the universe wishes to use.  We live in a very cynical world. where people live to drain the joy of your core, do not let them.  Give them purposeful, give them intelligence and give them determination.  For in the battlefield is where victories are won.  Everyday we live to fight for something.  Have a cause, have a reason,  its imperative that you seek a solution.  Don'f focus on what the next person is doing, center yourself on what you're doing.  If you're idle, you're of no use.

Dialogue is the greatest sounding board.  Creativity needs equal stimulant to fully map our goals and strategies.  To catapult yourself to the next level, breath in and visualize your ideal, let it permeate your brain, relax and begin the process.  The steps that you take whether it be great or small, the quest is about forward movement.  The task is not to judge the minutiae, its about understanding the reasoning of what has gotten you to this point.  With every struggle there's a underlining reward.  When nothing is sure, all things are possible.  An imperfection isn't about the cracks, focus on the recovery.  Do not strive to make your presence known,  make sure your absence is felt. 

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

Best'

Kevin Knighton

15 comments:

  1. You're in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a master at this Kevin. I cant wait to your book is released. I'm a fan.

    Gio

    ReplyDelete
  3. his is what I call making a difference.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tgif is amazing. Youre on your path. I see such a bright fiture for.to think you were slways such a shy child. Who knew these thoughts came out of your mouth.
    Im still baffled by how quiet and shy you are in person. Must be the life of an artist. Weirdly unique, in the very best way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ate really on a path of ministry. Keep on preaching Deacon, the Gods are smiling down.

    Beth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy TGIF ..,. This one touched my heart.

    Tonji

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are truly something special. Each week your soothe my soul. You speak to my heart. I know that a greater life is available for me too. Thanks sir.

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang you come up with the best Friday thoughts. I look forward to your words every week. You really speak to me.

    God bless you!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  9. I often where you topics and subjects come from. Are you as we put together and adjusted as you seem to be? If so youre truly remarkable. My friend Diane introduced me to your blog and Ive been following u ever since. I appreciate the quality that you present.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great piece bruh. Loved 'if your idle, youre of no use' so very powerful.

    Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Hour Happy Friday Haopy Life .... Drinks are on me. Ill see you there.

    MJB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not if. We look at the world the same. Ive never big on rainbows. Life isnt always happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy afternoon its a beautiful Friday. Sending you love flowers. May you always been in full blown.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad that Im still on your ail list. I look to Fridays to give me my perspective for the week, you never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This moved me so much. It was next level type shit. Im amazed how you conceptualuze a thought pricess, its like you bring it to life. I literally picture the things you talk about in color. You have a rare talent.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete