Friday, November 1, 2013

Tangible/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!

Yesterday the direction seemed so clear, now today the way seems obstructed.  At times we can get angry and disenchanted because the world isn't perfect, for it were, where would we fit it in. As a living witness GOD is impressed when we call out to him for help. Today do not leave Him out, he will ensure that everything that your heart desires according to His divine plan, will happen in the right time. He wants you to succeed more than you do.  Lost direction is a absent thought, eventually it returns. We need a daily guide for self, when you see things in black and white the vision becomes attainable and the pathway is clear with mission, purpose and a directive within your reach.  Do not neglect the gifts within you, doing so is liken to a river stymied by dams.

Having a plethora of friends and associates doesn't always bring you joy and laughter, sometimes it can be a lonely existence. People who are impactful to your life, are not put there for deleterious reasons.  A hidden agenda doesn't have a timeframe, connections can go array.  Its up to you to focus and always keep a watchful eye. One lie is all it takes to destroy a lifetime built on trust. Stay upfront no matter what, the respect that you'll garner is immeasurable through the course of your time allotted here. Some things that we consider comforts hinder us and are very hard to move on from, proving harder still when it was a mirage. Once you're able to resolve and move on, you realize that it was for the best. The quality that you give and receive should be assured.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/i3-F4vm66dQ

Best'

15 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I believe that you could do with some p.c. to pressure the message home
    a bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog.

    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog, thought provoking words. Its good stuff, as always. Nina

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday,
    I love your TGIF's always direct and not preachy. I love and respect your words.

    Harper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the shit. Damn homie you weren't playing today. Thats what Im talking about, direct and in place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To shay.......Bravo, wonderful reading this morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was foggy is now clear. Clarity is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot Damn. This one was on the money. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kev Kev Kev. You always help me to see the light. I hope that you realize just how loved and appreciated you are. Bless you.
    Kamarion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday. Im awfully off and I just finished reasing your tgif. You have given me much to think about.
    Have a great weekend Mister Knighton.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw you today but you were too far away. Hmmmm 'so far away' lol. Ill send you a text. I need some advice from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You himble my heart. Its always a journey to read your work. Thanks for always sharing your conversations with God. I feel your words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its mot always easy to focus. Trust is easily given, it shoukd be earned. Unfortunately life can be tricky and the people around us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings my friend,
    I am discerning from the reading that there is a much deeper insight those written words. I am a very specific prayer warrior. Please send me details if you would like for me to be in agreement with you. I will be praying for you and over whatever situation that has occurred.
    Keep your eyes focused. Do not give the enemy room to come in and steal, kill or destroy. For it is written, if you resist the enemy he shall flee. God word is true and will not return to Him void.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. As I often tell my followers, most of my writing isnt personal. I present an idea from a human prospective. I think thats why it resonates so well.

    Personally for me I have a line that I dont allow people to cross with me, if its crossed. I end the association. When someone cares about you, I think their level of treatment towards you clearly reflects respect and care.

    GOD protects those in need of protection. Though evil lurks, it cannot penetrate.

    Thanks for your concern. Your note was very sweet.

    Gos bless you.
    KK

    ReplyDelete