Friday, May 30, 2014

Organic/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

I look to the Hills, taking it all in and I bask in the glory of all that has been afforded to me.  As I walk in gratitude, I am grateful and I'm humbled.  Still on my quest, I know that more is required to get to all that is glorious and righteous.  Faith is tested daily, its the valleys that truly prove beneficial in achievement of the peaks.  Stumbling blocks will arise, but they are not a dead end roadblock, its a wake up call!  I've grown accustomed to the true friends in my life who allow me, to be me, through my faults, heartaches and triumphs.  For me fair weather friends are old habits broken.  Pay attention the truth always rises.  

This time of year, I tend to miss my mother the most, and no matter how old I get, I still yearn for her hugs and kisses, to see the beauty of her smile whenever she would greet me, the simple pleasures that we often take for granted.  Alone in my solitude I have my private conversations with GOD, trying to be what he wants me to be, in his time, not mine.  Some days I master that understanding, better than other days.  This week everything but the kitchen sink was thrust at me, and STILL I rose above it all, Doctors tried saying one thing, God said another.  Its gratifying when prayer is joyful, instead of panicked, which speaks to lack of Faith.  You must be genuine, organic and not hypocritical when honoring our King.  Faith must be a mainstay in our lives or it all falls apart! 

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/w5z5vulgiGI

Best'


Kevin Knighton
https://www.facebook.com/KevinKnighton360
www.Instagram.com/KevinKnighton_Callins

7 comments:

  1. Very lovely Kevin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds you had a spiritual breakthrough this week. Wishing you much bliss on your continued journey!
    Kai

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're doing the work Kevin thats what matters most!! You must do the work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright Rev where is your text coming from....lol... I so feel you in this writing. It seems we're kinda going through the same thing. I just celebrated my 56th birthday on the yesterday. I tell you my emotions were running high...I wrote about friends and friendship, missing my Mother, the less simple thing in life and yet being so grateful, thankful and blessed in life at this time. Learning to be more (HUMBLE) life is just so rich and amazing OMG! I'm done....

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness KK thank you for sharing your heart and truth ! Say it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My our TGIF was very personal and heartfelt!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete