Friday, January 9, 2015

Declaration/TGIF

Happy Friday Everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!!

Years 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 left some battle scars, the comfort is knowing that I am built for Battle!!  Sometimes I felt I was on a team, looked around and I was solo.  As an only child, Ive come to realize that traveling solo is one of my attributes.  Through it all Ive stayed in the fight.  Had I not 2015 would not look so promising and BRiGHT.  My mantra is to never give up.  My head is big and hard, thankfully I have some wisdom there, or else it would be useless.  Anyone or anything that is a detriment to your vision, leave them behind.  Thats the PAST.  Walk away!!  Any doubt and distractions that you create for yourself ... Walk Away.  Your gifts and abilities are Blessed from GOD!  Lean on GOD, trust in GOD, count on GOD lay your burdens before GOD!!

This will be my last TGIF.  I started this vision in 2008.  Hopefully Ive touched a place in your life, or at least provided food for thought.  Its my hope that your dreams, desires, and hardships will lift and manifest into a fulfilling richness in your life, that brings you love peace and Joy.  Lastly at this stage of my life I'm only interested in consistency, stability, loyalty and respect.  For those in your life who fall short in their ability to connect with you, its okay to leave them in yesterday and love them for what they were/are despite of their journey, its no longer on part with yours.  The glass is full!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

Best'

http://youtu.be/Iq7XsHAOnqc


Kevin Knighton

17 comments:

  1. gonna miss your inspiring words of wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed all ur messages n they have help men a lot . Thanks for inspiring me to always seek better n do better never settle for less. Wishing u many blessing in the future n stay bless n focus!!!����❤️❤️����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last tgif?
    Totally did NOT see this coming. You provided me with comfort. Your wisdom was always a breathe of fresh air. I will miss you. My Friday mornings will never be the same.
    Joi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. So what is your next project then? Has Texas completely sucked the life out of you⁉️����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn +Kevin Knighton - I needed this one more than you know (team only child) and Thank you for it man.

    Happy 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drops the Mic :-(
    Wow!! I have taken your inspirational Friday’s for granted. Well…wait I guess not because I have looked forward to them on the regular. Thanks for sharing your wisdom in words that
    always paints a picture of clarity for eyes that sometimes get weary. Be blessed my friend and let me know when and where I need to look for your name in the credits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No more TGIF???? It's like an institution! I'm gonna miss it. May your glass always b full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww!!!! I so Loved these!! :) ����. Happy New Year Kevin! Wishing you nothing but Peace Love & Blessings!! Xo #LeanOnGodAlways ✌✌✌✌

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed T.G.I.F! Going to miss opening up my emails every Friday. Perfect ending. Coming back to Cali soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you! Thank you for pouring into me! Let's stay connected!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv you. Your words I will miss. So hard to accept.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sad news, but with respect, I accept your ending, which I know is only the beginning. You have done your momma proud, your words resonated. Thats the part of Hazel that forever lives in you.

    Blessings baby.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. You truly have had some gems .... This is another. I will miss your way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got around to reading your TGIF. All I can say is WOW on so many levels. I will miss you and your words. You were an institution you helped me to grow up, and a very unfamiliar point of view, which I found to be very refreshing. I hope to see your name again on a larger platform. The world needs to hear some wisdom from you. Best of everything to you.
    Othman

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing a little part of your world and wisdom with your followers.

    ReplyDelete