Sunday, March 1, 2015

Affirmation

Heavenly Father,
I humbly come to you giving praise and thanks for the wonderful abundance of life.  To do your will, by living to be the best me. Is the ability that I try to present daily.  To seek and give encouragement.  No weapon formed against me shall prosper, the devil is forever busy and challenges always arise.  I always know that I can do anything through Christ.  Im a living witness of the favor, mercy and grace, that you have shown me.  Please allow me to continue on my path as a vessel to spread the word of your beauty, mercy and grace.  Continue to help me to be an Angel to those in need.  Jesus of Nazareth I ask for dominion and authority over anything that concern and regards me.  Continue to Bless my family friends and my foes.  For all the wonderful Blessings and Opportunities, in my life I do give thanks. Amen ~

Giving thanks and Praise to GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment