Thursday, June 25, 2015

Black Music Month ...


'Finally Karen' moved me in ways that I can't describe, but I will tell you this GOD was in the building.  Clarke's ministry has come to my rescue on more than one occasion, GOD sent me an Angel right here on earth. KK

Finally Karen is the debut album of gospel singer Karen Clark Sheard, released on November 4, 1997. The live portion of the album was recorded at Bailey Cathedral in Detroit, Michigan.  The album was Grammy-nominated for Best Soul Gospel Album in 1998. The song "The Will of God" launched the gospel career of her daughter Kierra "Kiki" Sheard, who won her first Stellar award on the strength of her vocal performance. Finally Karen also won the Lady Of Soul award for Best Gospel Album the same year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment