Monday, March 7, 2016

Well Well, Say it isn't so Maria ...


Well Well Well - The rules are always different for them.  The Tennis world was given a MAJOR bombshell today, their Polly purebred granola media darling Maria Sharapova tested positive for doping just like Martina Hingis ... Sharapova confessed in a press conference earlier today stating "I received a latter from the ITF that I failed a drugs test at the Australian Open,". "I take full responsibility for it.



"For the past 10 years I have been given a medicine called mildronate by my family doctor and a few days ago after I received the ITF letter I found out that it also has another name of meldonium which I did not know.

"It is very important for you to understand that for 10 years this medicine was not on WADA's banned list and I had legally been taking the medicine for the past 10 years.

"But on January 1st the rules had changed and meldonium became a prohibited substance which I had not known."


'Sounds very cut and dry that she was only able to achieve her greatness using an illegal substance.  The Williams sisters have been ridiculed their entire career, but continue with stellar results.  It's going to be pretty interesting to see how the Tennis world,and the Commentators, try to put a positive spin on this one.  She only held a press conference and came clean because she was forced to.

Okay I get it, give all your Titles and $$$ back and go away. ' KK

1 comment:

  1. She's a doping cheater. I agree with Jennifer Capriati ... It's infair, her trophies and endorsements need to be stripped and she should be banned from Tennis for LIFE.

    ReplyDelete