Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year/TGIF

Hello All,
Happy New Year. I'm back after a two week hiatus. I sincerely hope that your holiday season was relaxing, enjoyable and festive. Christmas is always the extreme of emotions, we reflect on the good and the not so good. We also reminisce over memories of loved ones that we lost along the way.

Out with 08' and all the vast opportunities and possibilities of 09'. It's time to cleanse and shake the blues of the things that can boggle us down. I touched on 'Harvest Time' as my final thoughts of 2008. I want to reiterate that plan of staying 'still' and acknowledging the opportunity to be present. My friend Sharon and I came up with a idea, or mere suggestion to have a gathering with friends. I challenge each of you to 'reconnect' with old friends within the first three months of this new year. Organize a dinner get together and see it into fruition.

Journalling is another way of keeping the 'focus' in prospective. Most of us are invigorated with the start of the 'new' year. Toss old habits aside, I know this for sure, time waits for no one, change is inevitable,a broken heart will heal, and the gut never lies. Take a long hard look in the mirror, do you always like what you see? How have you impacted the lives of other's. How do you address adversity? When things are flowing along nicely, its easy to be at the your best. Now let's say a 'boot' is placed on your car...like I experienced this week...damn damn damn, I learned this week, that you must pay your parking tickets when you get them, well better than that, DONT GET ANY PARKING TICKETS :), but alas...life continues to happen. Are we strong enough to face the world on it's terms heard on? YES WE CAN!!I voted for Change, and GOD let their be change.

Let's look forward to all the blessings that will come your way in 2009! I wish you the best in your career and success in all your personal relationships.Whatever lies ahead, Embrace the new year with a renewed spirit!



Happy New Year!!

P.S.S. 'The GAME' airs on the CW network returns tonight and every Friday night thereafter. Check your local listings. It's worth all 22 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment