Friday, January 30, 2009

One Month Down/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone,

Hoping that you had a good week. Time continues to pass so very quickly, as we say goodbye to January. What were your accomplishments thus far?Procrastination and complacency gets you the same end results. I continue to be on this wave of intrigue and challenge. I'm excited about the possibilities of the unknown. Yet good intentions, fall in the complacency and proscrastination bag :( How do I juggle time, when it seems there's no time. How will I make a difference in my life and my community? More and more I realize that I'm maturing, because things like that 'now' matter to me.

I got to reconnect this week with two people who have impacted my life, in greater ways than I've ever known. This week was about owning past mistakes that I've made and 'forgiveness' of myself and others. Mistakes will be made, how we recover from them is the growth achieved. Works in progress are what makes us all 'beautifully human'.I challenge you to revisit goals, seek forgiveness and learn to accept things, that we dont always understand.
Enjoy,



P.S.S. Please support 'The Game' on the CW which airs Friday nights. Check your local listings for air times in your area. You can also visit www.bossip.com to find our the inner workings of showbiz sabotage. The Game is on the verge of cancellation, for lack of promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment