Friday, February 6, 2009

Remember the war/TGIF

Happy Friday to you. I want to thank you for the feedback that I've received. It's interesting to hear your take on my thoughts and opinions. It's been very cathartic for me. More and more I realize that my mom continues to channel through me. Sometimes the experiences can be humbling and sometimes just downright embarrassing. I know that the momentum has picked up in me and what I must do for the betterment of myself and those around me.

I looked at the Inauguration and the concerts that lead up to it. The moment was such a auspicious occasion, I came away wondering what the hell was Usher thinking to perform for the future President wearing sunglasses,then I looked at Shakira, fully clothed this time, but still inappropriate and why did Beyonce' feel that it was a concert for her fans, as she walked out blowing kisses:( Then I had to remind myself about the 'war' and those who have come before us, and ones who will come after us. Collectively this moment was bigger than just one individual. It's easy for me to sit and have judgement, failing to realize that perhaps nerves played a part or that they really didn't see the harm in their actions. Maybe they weren't taught the appropriate behavior. So it's important to support the 'Jack and Jill' organizations or a good finishing school on etiquette. Again we can learn something for everyone, it's time more so now than ever to step up and come correct.
How can we impact the future generations with words and wisdom. It never hurts to say you don't know or understand. Let's continue to achieve growth, and it starts at home. Set the example for other's to follow.

Happy Friday and may GOD bless us all.



P.S.S. Please continue to support 'THE GAME' Friday nights on the CW network.

1 comment: