Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome/TGIF

Happy BLACK Friday!
In the spirit of giving and tis the season is about being grateful, without wavering in your faith. I may not have much, but what I do have I'm willing to share it with you, my fellowman. There is much to be thankful for, no matter the situation, Inner strength will always trump inner demons. You make it through gracefully enough to see another day.
In my humble state I invite you to share my world, and you're welcome to challenge my wrongs, and of course you’re welcome to feast at my table. I say thank you with reverence, because I have not made it this far on my own. Challenges continue to arise and that will never change. When your work is done, the victory is for someone else who were not as fortunate as you or I. As our light continues to shine, see it for what it truly is, which is a blessing afforded to you, accept it with grace.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

3 comments:

  1. yo where is the rest of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. fluff and airy...very interested. what's the real word this week Kev. How you doing? Still dating and off the market? That's what I'm trying to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a very beautiful peace to read. Thank you.

    alfie

    ReplyDelete