Friday, March 4, 2011

Going Home/TGIF

Happy Friday Everyone,
Last week I talked about "endings" and the reality is about the new beginnings and whatever that journey takes you, The roads that led up to this point is because of growth, hardships, acceptance and understanding. Some say you can't go home again, and I believe that's really the only place you can go back again to, as it truly is your beginning, the teachings, the mistakes, the security that your foundation provided. We leave the nest for greater pastures and it's the wisdom that has been instilled, that insured your safe arrival as you take flight.

As I grow in life, the goal is always to be better than I've ever been, to seek truth and harmony, in all things that I do, and in knowing your true truth, it's about not always liking what you see in you or those around you, sometimes it's about your characteristic while at other times it's about other's characteristics, however it goes, paying attention will get you to where you need to be; If you should get lost again, when it's time for you to go back to the grass roots, ground zero place where it all began for you, the ones that should and have loved you all alone when you finally make it home, open arms are awaiting to greet you as the embrace is about a 'lovely welcome'.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

5 comments:

  1. Righteousness!!! I concur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently lost my job and had to move home, my ego wouldnt let me do it at first, but at the end of the day, all you have is your family, fake wannebe friends come and go. thanks for reaffirming what I truly know for sure to be true.
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, these words are so true…..HOME is where we can feel 100 percent comfortable and free……

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home is not always an easy place to get to, and so many times, things change and you're not the same as you were before you left. Also some of the things and people that you loved will no longer be there.
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a master with words, this really suited my soul. thanks
    jmb

    ReplyDelete