Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jill Scott.....says goodbye to Hidden Beach


Jill Scott's new album 'The Light Of The Sun' will drop later this year, after the Grammy-award winning singer has just signed a new distribution deal with Warner Bros. Records.

The singer, who has sold over four million records over the past decade, has revealed that her highly anticipated LP will be an insight into her life and she's excited about sharing it with her fans.

Scott has said: "I've always looked to empower my fans through my message of love, independance and strength. A lot has gone on in my life since my last album, so I'm extremely excited to share the new music with all of the people that have supported me these past ten plus years. This album is very revealing, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it."

'The Light Of The Sun' is Scott's fourth studio album and fans were treated to a preview during her U.S. tour with singer Maxwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment