Friday, March 16, 2012

Cognitive/TGIF

Happy Friday Everyone.
For every encounter that you experience in your life is to realize
that at another time and place you've been that person. We live to
interchange and the exchange is the fruits of your efforts and labor.

Dreams are consciousness thoughts, and is a nice form of escapism. To
dream in color is from optimism and the ability to expand your mind, it
says that your open to a new thought process. Routine will only
stagnate you with the same results.

What Are You Doing With YOUR Life?

3 comments:

  1. Kevin is this really you? Damn how long has it been? I happened by your blog when Whitney passed, and saw nothing, now i'm seeing a few things, I must say your TGIF made me smile, and it made me feel good. Hope to be hearing more from you.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing the TGIF thing whenever you feel like it? Personally if it's not going to a ongoing thing, I'd rather not follow you. Your TGIF was someting that i came to depend on, so like a bad relationship, you left me high and dry with no explanation.
    Hurt and rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to think about this one Kevin, so I'll get back to you. btw How are you doing? It's been a long time.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete