Friday, June 14, 2013

Fruition/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

What you put into something, is more about intent and less about what you get in return. Good will tidings are just that 'good will'. Executing a life plan is the ongoing and constant focus. The rewards comes with the beginning, the middle and the end, when you see things into fruition you reap the benefits of the harvest. One of my mantra's for life is that you respect my time and match my effort. I try to keep my word and to always be honest and consistent. Like the old saying goes if you focus on results, you will never change, but if you focus on change you will get results. Its no secret that good work is about dedication, it helps to get to the 'better', and strong convictions mixed in with fruition gets you to your 'best'.

Having a sense of contrition keeps the core of humans humble. Strength
comes from certainty indecision is weak and frail. The worst of all is a passive aggressive behavior, in my opinion its a weak characteristic, 'say what you mean', and by all means, please mean what you say. No double-backs your opinion whether popular or not STAND firm, retreating is not an option.  Seek respect, not attention, it lasts longer, and always remember what you deserve!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/4Q_d8djlfAE

Best'

16 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Kev'ster. I love your Gospel, so very worthy and always right on time!

    Abryana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much for this piece. Happy Friday!

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very posituve affirmation
    I love visiting your blog. Lately its a little dry. Why so few entry's?

    Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff my brother. You never disappoint. Thx

      Mario

      Delete

  4. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment
    (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate
    it.
    Cece

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Drew. Im glad that I was helpful.

    KevinK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am genuinely happy to glance at this web site posts which carries tons of valuable data, thanks for providing
    these kinds of inform.

    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and
    will share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Priceless words Kevin. I love your wonderful felivery. I loved tge line about '"passive aggressive".I divorced my wife for that very reason, I endured that type of dysfunctional behavior for years, finally one day I had ENUFF! Thanks again.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easier said than done, but a nice concept. HAPPY FRIDAY!

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always remember what yiur desrve - PRICELESS!!!

    June

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice that I received your link. Sooo good
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, just wanted to say, I liked this post. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic website. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally
    sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good stuff Mister Knighton. I think that you might be on to something.

    ReplyDelete