Friday, June 21, 2013

Shift/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets Talk about It!!

Receive, Relate and Release. I stand here beautifully imperfect and I humble myself to receive nourishment and blessings from the most high. Admitting to faults and shortcomings, attest to the ability to grow and it opens new doors, that might not have been open before, without the realization that a shift in mindset has to change. The world goes around and around, the galaxy and stars constantly evolving doing their part.  We must contribute to the solution, and not be the problem. Setting a new anomaly can make all the difference in the world. and doesn't have to be an isolated incident, but it could become a new thought process, especially if doing repetitive things has given you the same dead end results.

Poison is old behaviors that have become toxic, that  mean you no good and will weigh you down.  In every situation, you play a part be it good or bad. Anger is very unhealthy especially when you harbor resentment and ill will.  Continuing to rehash the same scenario stunts your growth and will leave you stagnated and flawed. Choice allows you to move forward or move back and since we cant recover yesterday, the wise decision is clear. I take ownership for me, its absolute that you must take ownership for you, this is the only way that rehabilitation can happen. Its time to say Im ready to let the healing begin, this struggle I can no longer do on my own, it doesn't make you weak nor slight. Its knowing that a 'shift' is fully in motion, and rightfully you can partake in the purposeful ideology to overcome demons. We ARE capable of doing our part, please step up and lets not fall shot!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/1yT9KehmF9M

Best'

14 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Kevin. I live for your TGIF's . Keep up the motivational work, our Heavenly Father is using your being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as
    I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for posts,
    thanks to web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooove your blog. I constantly share your words with my friends . You never disappoint. Thank you sir. I cant wait to see you blowup. Stay focused, Its only a matter of tine.

    Daphne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to read this a few times - whew! It says so much.

    Your well written humble approach to such a huge undertaking of change and focus is quite eye opening.
    I say thanks again and I'm very grateful to have friends like you that are so amazing.

    God Bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ate doing it up big Mr. Knighton, Im sooo proud of you, no matter what youre going through personally, you still find time to give back and lead a helping hand. I admire your strength. Have a blessed day.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello, I read your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep
    doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for opening my eyes. You have such great onsight to life and youre approach is incredibly comfirting and realistic.

    Marquis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kevin get out of head!!! Thanks, I really need to read,hear theses thoughts you have delivered in this message

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've offered on your post. They're really convincing and
    can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very
    brief for novices. May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?

    Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection! In life we must keep on moving.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I blog frequently and I seriously thank you for your content.
    The article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is not my first time to go to see this site, i
    am visiting this web site dailly and obtain good data from here all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you Kevin Knighton ... There I said it!! You have a beautiful brilliant mind.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even
    using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete