Friday, June 28, 2013

Reckoning/TGIF


Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets Talk about It!!

Joy comes in the morning, I live for truth, gratitude and the light. Inner joy cannot be contained. In the midst of the storm, challenge persistently arise, its a constant confirmation of what strength and belief is all about. Fear is a weakness and disbelief that creep in to the nonbeliever.  When you let your light shine, you leave yesterday behind, to dwell is stagnation. Each day is given to us with its fill of everything we need in order to feel complete. Stop clinging to the past, its just clutter for the polluted mind, the residue can be stifling.

In life moments are fleeting, nothing is promised. Its really very important that you utilize your time wisely, and dedicate your energy to things deserving of your attention. Happy times are gifts of blessing, we must pass those good vibrations on. The flow and movement is a pace, thrusting 'like' minded energies is a powerful connection. Its about a touch, a feel, about sharing, and above all its executing a mapped out plan. It has to be calculated and well intended. The decision to move forward has to be clear, with so many options readily available, all choices wont be the best, again channel your mindset to what is the wisest choice for you. The conversation, the tone, the look has be a well rounded genuinely intended heart, the time that we are given flies by very fast, in those reckoning moments, become very still, quiet and center yourself to make the right choice.

What Are You Doing With Your life?

http://youtu.be/6NjnksxAudU

Best'

11 comments:


  1. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply couldn't go away your website before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info a person supply to your visitors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Mr. Knighton. How goes your wirld?
    I love today tgif piece. Lots of wisdom as always.

    Hopefully we can connect sooooon. Its been fat too long.

    Carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true my brotha!! At times it's not ez letting go of the past!! Mostly for me music can keep me there for ah moment.....then you really have to shake yourself to snap out of it!!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love It!!!!!!!!! Please keep it coming. I love your mind. Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff Kev'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time is Fleeting!! So very true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I preach your words to my children ALL the tine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen!! Good stuff as always. Youre really on to something. Thanks


    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remarkable writing. Im such a fan of yours ... Ive been following you since 2008. Its a honor to be on board.

    Kadence

    ReplyDelete
  11. Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that
    this write-up very pressured me to check
    out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me.

    Thank you, very nice article.

    ReplyDelete