Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone,

As the weeks continue to pass by. I'm always conscious of time and what It really means. I think that I could learn to be 'more' patient, as I don't really have a high tolerance. Energy is given freely and time is a allowance. Some people tend to take other's time for granted. Those type of people can be viewed as drainers. They can also be viewed as inconsiderate.

Often times I find myself rushing to the next thing, never knowing if I've fully addressed the matter at hand. Where am I rushing to? I use my impatience as my arsenal, when I need to pull it out, its there. Do I give out what I'm expecting to receive? Do the rules 'not' apply to me? The expectation of others, should be judged in self. The bar you set, are you meeting it?

This week the biggest thing in the news was the Chris Brown/Rhianna fiasco. Why would that news be 'more' important than President Obama's nation address? Goes back to priorieties in the media, and what 'they' deem important.

We've got to step up. Mental,Physical and Verbal abuse matters need to be addressed too, in a different forum, as no person or persons should feel that 'previledge' gives you 'ownership' or the right to disrespect, belittle or physically abuse another. Again, it goes back, what are we teaching 'our' children. Seek help from the temple most high.

Lastly this is a weekend for love and lovers, Happy Valentines Day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVpxeednTs

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment