Friday, March 27, 2009

Inconvenience/TGIF

Hello Everyone,
How much do I love Friday's :) Winter is over, and the weekend is here. Time to get past the crazy week, and hang with friends or just rest and relax. The weekend always seems to fly by, and then it's Monday....again, but NOT yet. It's FRIDAY!!!

I have a issue with being inconvenienced, being the very best person that I can be, is when I have complete time for myself. To do exactly what I want to do for me, whatever that may be. Is it wrong, to be selfish? Some would say yes, and at times, I would agree. The beauty of the getting older, is with knowledge comes wisdom, you come to really know yourself. Decisions that I make, are crystal clear, as to how I arrived at the outcome.

When someone calls upon you, for a favor, could be a loan, a ride to the airport, maybe to help with a move, or to use your favorite piece of clothing. Did they take into consideration, as to how you may feel about the request. Or does it matter to them, whats going on in your world? Sometimes we pray asking for the same thing over and over again, is the outcome the same? What if our request is coming at a inconvenient time?

Being the best that you can be, comes from having tolerance of other's, be it their faults, or acknowledging your own. The willingness to learn from any situation, and to be led by example, and not feel inferior to the educator. Is it wrong to say that you don't understand something? Often times, the art of great conversation is to be a good listener, few can perfect listening without prejudice, as we all have opinions, good, bad or indifferent.

When someone cry's out for help, will you allow yourself to be inconvenienced or do you continue on about your way, as if, things will always be perfect in your world? Hmm isn't that something to think about? Was your precious time, that valuable to you, where you weren't able to 'pause' and reach out? I've been guilty of such a task....have you?

What are you doing with your life?


1 comment: