Friday, March 6, 2009

Time Waits For No One/TGIF

Happy Friday,

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside again, someone let Britney Spears go on tour. LMAO okay I'll stop. Seriously though, arent we in a recession, cant we find more to do with our money, than waste it on a Britney, or Jonas Brothers concert ticket?

More and more where is my money going? I'm finding that I, like the rest of the world, am broker than I've ever been. Isn't it amazing, if forced to, you could stretch 20.00 for two weeks, but the moment, we have liquid cash, all of sudden we need,clothing, shoes, we eat out more, etc..,

I'm guilty of not planning for the future. If we're lucky to be blessed with long life, having a nest egg isn't a bad idea. Fewer and fewer companies are offering 401k plans. Most of us cant afford financial planners. Sound investments are a thing of the best. For your future due diligence is a must.

I look at the state of elderly affairs and their quality of life. The world gets no easier. Most of them have worked, very hard all of their lives. So, when did the world stop caring about them? Some are being forced out of their homes,and little things such as having a cable box, to get local channels can be very taxing on them, simply because they world doesnt take time to explain, that a new HD television isnt required. Heaven forbid their television goes dark, for some, it's their companion.

My grandparents are 83 years old, they signed on for better times than these, and I'm sure you have a similar story. People we have much 'work' to do.

What are you doing with your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment