Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Diahann Carroll turns 77 today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the LEGENDARY  Ms. Diahann Carroll.

One of the best nights of my life was about three years ago, when I got to spend about two hours with the lovely Ms. Diahann Carroll, she was charming, she was sophisticated, she was element, she was grand, she was engaging, she was fascinating, she was lovable and about all she was a LADY!!  I came away thinking that spending time with her was very familiar to me, and that she reminded me of family, her rules and standards were very genuine and consistant to what I've known.  People from her era stood for integrity and stability, and earned their rightful place.  Ms. Carroll spending time with you that evening changed my life.

4 comments:

  1. she's very lovely. I worked with her some years ago, she doesnt play. she's serious about her craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin what a great story. I wish I couldve been there with you.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ms. Carroll, I love your body of work.
    Micah

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this story, wish i was there with you.

    ReplyDelete