Friday, July 20, 2012

So It Begins/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone .... Lets Talk About It!

It begins with a dream, its realized with someone trying to crush them. The beginning of anything is full of rose colored theories. Preparation is a must when seeking anything worthwhile, challenges will arise, those are there to keep the create juices flowing. Hard times keeps us hungry and passion helps us to overlook the stumbling blocks when they present themselves. As you embark on your life long quest, the road will seldom be easy, and few will understand your plight, the support system that you would expect to be there for you will become the naysayers.

Belief comes from within, yet insecurities tells the best unwritten stories. Make no apologies for who you are and make no excuse for what you believe in. Your path and walk is certain, finding a way to please everyone is a destination that does not exist. If you can visualize that realization, it will help all your life lessons to be more impactful. At every learning curve, the lesson is clear, it's important to pay attention and take your hits as they come. When you stand up again, the bruises are far less noticeable, but your wisdom is apparent, and as you face the next chapter you're able to say with confidence ...  yes and 'so it begins'.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

20 comments:

  1. and yes indeed and 'so it begins'. man oh man I love it. Your spirit is lovely.
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always Kevin, you hit the nail on the head, and spoke to me and my life again. thank you, the guy singer is a nice touch too.

    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good stuff kevin. I needed to read your words this morning.
    gerald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so often its like you're in my head. when i connect with someone as I connect with you, it's a clear reminder that GOD makes no mistakes in the works of our universe.
      mary

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday. This was a great read like always. keep the good stuff coming.
    andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. let's talk about, anytime you're doubted should inspire you to prove them wrong. people are basically insecure, and whenever you do something that most fear, youre looked as the strange one, but really its them not yet. strive to conquer your dreams.
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. your TGIF's are direct yet upbeat. I think that's what makes them so popular and motivational.
    kyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work Kev' I appreciate they way that your mind works.
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  8. What happens if your story is completely different and you've always gotten support from loved ones and friends, do the story still play out the same? I'm just wondering.
    Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. And So It Begins!!! Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvee it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and So It Does Indeed Begin!!!
      Charlie

      Delete
  10. Kevin I think there's a minister in you, the way your mind works is amazing, and your outlook is real but positive as well. thank you for continuing to spread the word and give the weaker man, a say.
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, this one was really special to me, having recently come out of something, endings will become begingings and yes so it begins.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. who is Jag? kinda neo soulish, i like his take on Billie's song, he seems new in the way he approaches his ad libs but the core was right in the pocket, so I really liked his richness.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm dealing with a broken heart and a termination, I'm not sure if I can begin again, or know how to.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. a group of friends had this same discussion over dinner tonight, so you can imagine the look on my face when I opended my email and read the same exact type of words and convo. scary right? but oh so good.
    Murrell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Friday Kevvo it's a raining Friday night and I'm just going through my emails, and i ran across your tgif, good stuff, i wanted to be out in a club, but weather forbids, so you have me sitting here thinking and now I'm drinking. LOL
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love beginnings. Your words resound in my head, still trying to put the idea into motion. Ive kinda lost my way.
    Souli

    ReplyDelete
  17. Key Kev' keep it the good work, hopefully we can connect later.
    J.B.

    ReplyDelete