Sunday, January 12, 2014

Affirmation

Heavenly Father,
I humbly come to you by honoring and thanking you for another day.  Im a mere work in process, trying to find my way , flaws and all.  I thank you for loving me more than I love myself.  Im here to do your will whatever that may be.  Im a vessel to spread the word about your goodness and mercy.  Everyday I live in gratitude and I take nothing for granted.  Please guide and direct my path, honor me with favor, mercy and grace.   Protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  I am nothing without you.  When evil men rise against me,  it will stumble and fall.  Bless my family, friends and my foes.  Remove any demons, toxics, poisons that are growing in my body, mind or spirit.  Return me 100% whole.   If GOD be for you, who can be against you?  For all the many wonderful blessings in my life.  I give thanks, thanks, many thanks. Amen~



1 comment: