Friday, July 11, 2014

Complexity/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Let's Talk about It!!

The answers may change until you get it right, true experience is the best teacher, and learning valuable lessons, may be the hardest shells to crack.  You owe it to yourself to fully press forth, its your right.  Being unapologetic is standing strong by your convictions, which is about strength in character, not everyone will understand, nor should they.  This walk was uniquely designed with purpose. specifically for you, and rightfully so.  Testimony comes from strain, thats how we breakthrough.

Individuality has its own uniqueness, and Is very liberating.  Understanding your option, of not just going along with the group, it shows you think for yourself, and aren't afraid of the consequences.   Complexity is just that, a difference, Ideas, Concepts and Principles, some view it as being difficult or strong willed.  As complexities go I can be difficult (we all can) I'm very grateful to those who love me in spite of myself, at times I can be a lot to put up with.   I say if you can prove a point or perhaps show me a different way that is plausible, Im in full support of being led, on the days that I may fall short.  In effect mode is constantly seeking ways to sharpen your skills.  The brain is God given and our finest tool, we must keep feeding the machine.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

http://youtu.be/QRUba8smRj0

Best'



Kevin Knighton
https://www.facebook.com/KevinKnighton360
www.Instagram.com/KevinKnighton_Callins

No comments:

Post a Comment