Sunday, February 22, 2015

Affirmation

Heavenly Father,
I humbly come to you, to give thanks for all the Blessings that you bestow on my life everyday.  I ask that you continue to Bless, Guide and Direct my Path.  I know that you're in the Blessing business looking after ordinary people, in extraordinary ways.  Please continue to honor me with Favor, Mercy and Grace.  I am merely a Vessel to spread the word of your goodness and mercy.  I share testimonies of my Faith as a living witness.  I could not make it without you, I would not succeed without you.  Please forgive of all my sins.  Continue to Heal me from inside out.  Make me into the person, that you desire me to be.  On God's time, NOT my time.  This is the Day that The Lord Hath made ...
With GOD in your Life, No weapons formed will prosper.  For all the Blessings in My Life, I do give thanks ~ Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment