Sunday, February 8, 2015

Affirmation ...

Dear Heavenly Father,
I love you, Im appreciative of the gift of life.  I do not take for granted any of my Blessibgs.  With you as the guiding light of my life, I know that I can do all things.  When challenges arise as the often do, I realize its just another hurdle to I can overcome.  I ask that you please continue to keep me focused, steadfast, centered on my journey.  Through Triumps and missteps, never forsake me.  Honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  I am your humble servant and a vessel to spread the word about your goodness.  I look to you to guide and direct my path.  I know that no weapons formed against me shall prosper.  The Devil is constantly busy, temptation is everywhere.  Comfort comes in knowing that I rebuke satin as I rejoice in The Lord.  If GOD be for you, who can be against you.  For all the Blessings in my life I do give thanks  ~ Amen!

The beauty of GOD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment