Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fantasia's time is NOW!!!

Fantasia is closing the year in a great place after tying the knot with then fiance Kendall Taylor and fresh off of killing the Babyface tribute at the 2015 Soul Train Music Awards, she has announced that she has just signed a major management deal. Details inside.

Fantasia has joined Primary Wave Entertainment roster – home to the likes of Cee-Lo Green and Gabrielle Union her new co-managers Steven Greener and Tom Maffei say they vow to “grow Fantasia’s brand within the music industry as well as film/TV space.” They said in a statement:


“We have been following Fantasia’s career for quite a long time and it’s a real pleasure to be working with such a gifted artist. She has one of the finest voices of our generation and we are honored to have her join the Primary Wave family.

Fantasia added:

“I am humbled and excited about what this new partnership with Primary Wave represents. I have been blessed to continue doing what I love to do for 12 years. This journey has not always been easy, but my fight to continue singing has molded me into the woman that I am. My Rock Soul fans have shared every up and down with me. We have laughed together and we have cried together. If I know them like I believe I do, they know that this is a new journey for us all. Change had to come, and this one in particular feels Oh So Good! It’s time!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment