Sunday, April 3, 2016

Singer, Actor, Activists meets ...


This is a biopic many will be proud to hear about.

Grey's Anatomy's Jesse Williams not only will produce but is also starring in a biopic based on Harry Belafonte's life! Williams revealed the information during an appearance on Denzealots, a podcast by comedians W. Kamau Bell and Kevin Avery.

The coupling of Williams and Belafonte definitely isn't a reach. Both are amazing actors, but activism also plays a huge role in their lives.


"I care more about activism and social justice and law than I do about acting. I have an awesome job that I love, but there's this magnetic force that is constantly pulling me toward activism. I just have to do it," Williams said.


There aren't too many details about the project, but we're definitely happy to hear that it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment