Friday, June 12, 2009

Purpose/TGIF

Summer Fun' Summer Sun...
Happy Friday .....
Overcast California skies, have graced me this week. All in all, it's my favorite weather, and so appropriate for my week, and my mood and temperament of late.
No reason to be inundated by life, because like it or not, it continues. That's how the wheels roll.
Happy days, seem less eventful, than the sad days. All monumental...in the 'present'....which helps you to genuflect when you're conflicted by impasse.

I think about all the plans we make in life, when the plans fall through, Do we ever address the 'reason' it didn't happen. Feeble excuses will always comfort you. The realization of people, is you will be the same person inside your heart today, twenty years from now. The shell will be different, that's a given. Testament of a valued life is when you've truly challenged your being to the core without limitations.

Never taking for granted what you think you're owed. We come into this world bare with nothing. As we coast along we get attached to things, that really aren't ours to keep. The course is never steady. I was suppose to be a writer, a singer, a producer, a father of two...and so many other things. So what happened? Good question. For a while I got complacent. Its like I felt that the world owed me something, and I'm sure we've all have similar experiences. So it's time to STOP letting things slip by. I'm mean 'really'. Stop making excuses for not to being at your best, and giving you best.

The world seems to be losing it's course, more and more people are dying, a life paused, seems very unfair and incomplete. What are we suppose to learn, are we here to set examples for younger generations? Truth be told, examples can be taught and shared with anyone. When you think of the laws of nature, the purpose set forth, is because of .......
This life is a gift, it's not your right, it's your privilege!

What are you doing with your life?

Warm regards,

P.S. R.I.P. Gasper Plummer ..a young life taken....a Journey Interrupted. You will never be forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kev' this is ringing true to me, more and more daily. Thanks for reconfirming what i've been feeling lately.
    Sorry to hear about Gasper. He was a good guy. I'm STILL in shock!!

    Kanique

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i do not know who you are, but gasper plummer is my brother true i miss him so much i think and cry every day it is heard to belive it has bean a year without his smile and his presence.... my family has a void we are missing a important factor that keeps us together; howerver we are together till the end thanks for all your support will like to meat you ... his friend is all i have and them shareing their memoris about GP make me feel more at ezz... im glad to know that gasper had friends that card and loved him

    his sister
    joyce

    ReplyDelete