Friday, April 6, 2012

Willing To Cross/TGIF

You will be tried, you will be tested, in the midst of it all, let your truth be authentic. Be it addiction, affliction or circumstance we all have a Cross To Bear. Life will take you on a many journeyed roads, constantly revealing the many changes and sacrifices for your life and livelihood. What side you end up on depends on you, your faith and the strength that is held within. In getting to the better best of you depends on the direction you choose to take on your path. I will give you this bit of wisdom, to get to wherever your destination is won't be an easy road, theirs no shortcuts, its the streets of hard knocks that will reveal what your soul is made of. In your silence, when you think that no one is paying attention, will be your greatest tests. To thy own self you must be true, again in your truth you will be tried. Be sure to give what you would like to receive.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

7 comments:

  1. Appy Ressurection Kevin. This was a good read, short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. God is using you to spread knowkedge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what i like to hear, absloute wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...HalleluJah...Ase!!! Thank you beloved...may your Spirit be refreshed, your Soul fortified and your body renewed in this new time of Spring....Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u love- right on time for me. I am in the fire walk, much like the 3 Hebrew boys. God is calling me to walk a more elevated life but some things have to die. Coupled this with God allowing me to see a vision of the wife He has ordained for me and my "stuff" got in the way, and I could not see it until it was too late and she has now moved on with someone else. Sad about that also in this fire walk- so carrying a lot not the furnace, but I trust God for what I will look like when I come out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this and your "lotus flower' are great companion pieces giving hope to a "breakthrough". Today this realy means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its time to replenish the soul and a time for resurrection.
    I appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete