Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy 66Th Birthday Mother ....

I still can't believe that you're gone, it's been almost eleven years, but not a day goes by that I don't think of you, not a day goes by that I don't utilize some of your teachings, not a day goes by that I'm not missing you, not a day goes by do I ever forget the presence of your love for me, not a day goes by that I don't forget your loving smile, not a day goes by that I don't forget your scent, not a day goes by that I don't wish that I could see your face again in the physcial, and not a day goes by that I'm not loving you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mother you will never be forgotten, though your time on earth was very shortlived, you did so much work and all that were lucky enough to be in your presence are forever grateful.
Hazel Caroline RIP 4/25/46 - 6/02/01

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ms. Hazel, you taught me an awful lot about life.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin your are so much like Ms. Hazel, she didn't play, but she was soooo funny, and with the best heart. I miss her too, and her laughter. Happy Birthday Mama II
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mom. I konw that you're dancing in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there Kev' man, I know how you felt about your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godmother you were the best ever, you taught me so much. i still can't believe that you're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow kevin look at you and auntie, you look so innocent on this picture but you were so damn bad, and always played the good boy. LOL we got many ass whippings because of you punk. LOL
    love you cuzzo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kevin, I loved Ms. Hazel. I know today is hard for you, but know that I'm thinking of you and you know your mom would not want you sad today, she'd want you to celebrate her life and her birthday.
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete